General terms and conditions
You shall only sign the written terms and conditions after you are contacted by our legal team and after you have agreed on the next steps and all the details of the chosen service. These written terms and conditions will be in accordance with the information provided on our Website and with those for the individual Services. Until then, the conditions for the use of our site are as follows.
Explanation of terms
- "trama" means a computer program (application) called trama, which includes a website accessible from the Website.
- "Website" means any website via which the trama application can be accessed, in particular tramatm.com.
- "Operator" means Sparring s. r. o., with its registered office at Radlinského 10, 811 07 Bratislava - Staré Mesto, Slovak Republic, ID number: 52 325 369, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, division: Sro, insert no.: 136950 / B.
- “Law Firm” means the law firm Law & Tech s.r.o. with its registered office at Rooseveltova 809/22, 040 01 Košice - Staré Mesto and its workplace at Jarková 14, 080 01 Prešov, Slovak Republic, ID number: 53 004 621, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice I, division: Sro, insert no.: 48484/V and the law firm Sparring s.r.o., advokátní kancelář, with its registered office at Zelená 4, 160 00 Prague 6 - Bubeneč, Czech Republic.
- "Workplace" means the workplace of the law firm Law & Tech s.r.o. on the street Jarková 14, 080 01 Prešov, Slovak Republic, which is also the address for delivery of all documents to the Law Firm and the Operator.
- "User" means any natural or legal person using the trama application.
- “Service” means any service displayed to the User in the trama application, in particular (i) verification of the registration of the trademark; (ii) trademark registration.
- “Verification” or “Verification Service” means the assessment of a user's mark's suitability for registration as a trademark in the Trademark Register (Registration), which includes searching for identical marks in the relevant databases, and checking the grounds for refusal to register a mark in the trademark register.
- “Registration” or "Registration Service" means performing all the actions necessary to register the User's trademark in the Trademark Register, with the exception of actions in litigation, ie. actions in the submission of objections or comments.
- "Office” means the authority competent to register the User's mark as a trademark in the Register of Trademarks maintained by this Office. A list of competent authorities is available at the following link.
Terms and conditions for the use of trama application
- The trama application is a technical solution (platform) for offering and administration of services connected mainly with search, verification, registration and monitoring of trademarks.
- The legal services offered in the trama application are provided (i) for the purposes of registration of a trademark in the Slovak Republic and the European Union by the law firm Law & Tech s.r.o. with its registered office at Rooseveltova 809/22, 040 01 Košice - Staré Mesto, Slovak Republic, ID number: 53 004 621, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice I, Division: Sro, Insert No. 48484 / V and (ii) the purposes of registration of a trademark in the Czech Republic by the law firm Sparring sro, advokátní kancelář, with its registered office at Zelená 4, 160 00 Praha 6 - Bubeneč, Czech Republic.
- The User has the right to use the trama application for the purpose of ordering the Services offered on the Website for the price specified for a specific Service. If the price is not stated for certain Services, it will be agreed on the basis of mutual agreement between the User and the Operator, or alternatively with the Law firm.
- The price listed for the Registration Service is final and includes the basic official fee in accordance with the price list below. The price may only change with the number of classes of goods and services that the User wants to protect, or if the Operator expressly notifies the User of the change in advance. Prices for extra classes are fixed in advance and are listed in the price list and in the registration form on the Website.
- The free Verification includes the assessment of the registerability of User's mark as a trademark in the Register of Trademarks and the search for and inspection of identical already registered trademarks (research). For the avoidance of any doubt, the free Verification does not include an analysis of any similar trademarks.
- The Registration includes consultations on the actions related to trademark registration, the preparation of an application for registration of a trademark, the submission of an application for registration of a trademark to the relevant Office, the representation before the competent Office and the submission of all documents after registration of a trademark. For the avoidance of any doubt, the price for Registration does not include representation in the event of a dispute with another entity during registration, e.g. if a third person files comments or objections against the registration of the trademark.
- The money back guarantee only applies to cases in which the Office refuses to register the mark in question by a valid decision before its publication in the Office's Gazette and the Operator or the Law Firm has not notified the Applicant of this risk in advance. Refunds apply only to the Law Firm's fee, not to the official fee. Refunds do not apply in cases where third party comments or objections have been filed against the trademark to be registered.
Communication and delivery
- Any notices, requests, written and other documents or information (hereinafter referred to as "documents") between the User on one hand and the Operator, or the Law Firm, on the other hand will be exchanged electronically (by e-mail) (hereinafter referred to as “communication”). The User agrees to the delivery of all documents exclusively in electronic form.
- The documents will be delivered to the User's e-mail address specified as the contact address in the Verification request. The contact address of the Operator and the Law Firm is email@example.com.
- Communication performed in the aforementioned manner shall be deemed to have been delivered to the party to whom it is addressed if it was received by the addressee in a legible and comprehensible form no later than the business day following the day on which the document was sent.
- The User is obliged to notify the Operator of any change in the contact email address. In the event that the User does not respond, the Operator and/or the Law Firm is not responsible for non-delivery of the document or failure to notify the User.
- The address for delivery of documents to the Operator and the Law Office is the workplace of Law & Tech s.r.o. on the street Jarková 14, 080 01 Prešov, Slovak Republic.
- The Operator's phone number is +421 911 903 759.
- The Operator's address for e-mail delivery is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find a detailed price list here